You can now enjoy access to the new eDBC Health App – the perfect companion to assist you along every step of your DBC journey. The App is available for download in both the Google Play store as well as the iOS App store. Subject to available benefits and Scheme rules.
About the eDBC Health App:
- Can assist you with a risk assessment and triage
- AI-supported progression
- Secure communication
- Digital coaching
- POPIA compliant
After downloading the app:
- Register and login using any email address, an account activation code will be sent to the email address provided
- A Patient Validation Code will be shared with you once the email address has been confirmed
- After registration, you can complete the self-assessment questions, which include:
- Personal information and safety
- A health survey
- You will then be classification based on the self-assessment, AI-assisted triage, and risk classification:
- Medium and high-risk patients are requested to contact the nearest DBC centre for a physical assessment.
- Low-risk patients will receive a progressive exercise program to address back or neck requirements to complete in the comfort of your own home.
The progressive digital eDBC Exercise programmes offer the holistic DBC experience that has been refined since the 1990s and provides early phase preventative action. The DBC Health App is your ideal companion to getting back and staying at your best – DOWNLOAD IT TODAY!